1. Just had a trial session in the salt room what a fantastic experience went in feeling a little
apprehensive not too sure what to expect but was totally put at ease by the lovely Simone who answered all my questions, I came out totally energised and so relaxed will definitely be going back would highly recommend
2. I am lucky enough to have had a session this morning, the room is beautifully relaxing, warm and calm. Felt very chilled out during the experience even though I yawned nearly constantly! Now feel very energised and much clearer headed (usually have what I refer to as brain fog) than I have in months. Looking forward to the next one x
3. Had a lovely relaxing half hour today in here. Perfect boost and meditative space on my lunch break
4. I thoroughly enjoyed the salt room, I could definitely feel the difference in the air quality
because of the salt. It felt dense, presumably because of the vast quantity of salt, but more pure. I do think I only coughed once, whereas its usually non stop when I lie down. I drifted off for a moment or two my body was totally relaxed and benefitting from the whole ambience. I felt I was somewhere else totally during it. I probably slept (hope I didn't snore) but I definitely had a journey. Once I got going I was invigorated. I didn't cough as much as usual and I had a better night that I would usually have had. I definitely benefitted from the experience but feel that as continue to us the Salt Room the benefits will become more substantial.
5.Just wanted to say a huge 'thank you' for giving me the opportunity to try a treatment in your new Salt Room yesterday. It was a truly remarkable experience and the depth of relaxation was incredible! It felt like being in a big, warm, safe 'bubble', surrounded by lots and lots of love. Felt so relaxed afterwards and all the tension and anxiety I had just lifted away. Today, everything seems much easier to cope with and I have actually felt some happiness creeping back in. When I started coming to you a couple of years ago for my Reiki Treatments I felt I was on a tough journey through life, with my life taking many twists and turns but you have always brought me back able to cope with whatever life throws at me and I cannot thank you enough for your help.I have always felt the Love and Light Shop to be a little sanctuary of peace in a little corner of Chepstow. You have worked so hard to make it what it is today. I will most certainly be coming back for more of those lovely treatments in the new Salt Room and feel for me it will work beautifully in harmony with my Reiki Treatments with you. Thank you once again.
6. I really enjoyed my first Salt Room experience today. The room is beautiful and has a wonderfully comforting atmosphere. After a major (no reason whatsoever) panic attack on Tuesday evening I was still feeling a little edgy and anxious but within a few minutes I started to relax and could
immediately feel my mind calming. The air is of the sort you can actually feel entering your
Lungs - clean, crisp and fresh. I half expected to cry as is the norm for me at the moment, but I could actually feel myself smiling.... and yawning, which I did continuously even though I didn't feel tired! My general feeling afterwards has been one of positivity and 'clearness'.
Very much looking forward to my next session xx
Himalayan Salt lamps have many healing benefits, they purify air through the power of hygroscopy, meaning that they attract water molecules from the surrounding environment then absorb those molecules – as well as any foreign particles they may be carrying – into the salt crystal. As the HPS lamp warms up from the heat produced by the light bulb inside, that same water then evaporates back into the air and the trapped particles of dust, pollen, smoke, etc remain locked in the salt.
They will help you If you suffer with, Stress, Anxiety, Depression, Fibromyalgia, Asthma, COPD, Allergies, Headaches or Sinus problems. Promotes sleep and inprove moods.
To Book contact the shopon 01291 622755 email@example.com or via facebook
£15 for 30 mins
£25 for 60 mins